The MSU Women's Resource Center advises two student groups; the Women's Initiative for Leadership Development (WILD) and the Successful Black Women of MSU (SBW).
The Center serves as a homebase for both groups with Lydia Weiss (email@example.com) serving as advisor to WILD and Audrey Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Audrey Bentley (email@example.com) serving as advisors to SBW.
Leadership Development Program
The Women's Initiative for Leadership Development (WILD) is NOW accepting applications for their Leadership Development Program.
The program is free and open to ALL Michigan State University students and will equip participants with tools for advancing their leadership abilities in a hands-on and peer supported environment. Accepted applicants will engage with experienced leaders through workshops and peer-led skill implementation trainings. Apply Today!
WILD's Leadership Development Program includes:
- Access to premier workshops and trainings
- Training to be an effective student leader at MSU and in your career
- Tools to develop public speaking skills
- Learning hands-on organizational and time management tactics
- Networking opportunities with women in leadership positions
- Chances to connect with peer leaders
- Certificate of Completion
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 18, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.